Places to visit in Bali is a place that you can make an alternative if you go to Bali. Previously, it had a highland area that was equipped with cool air, which is why many people want to visit it while on vacation. There are many beautiful places that are easily accessible while in Bali.
What are the 20 Most Beautiful Places to Visit in Bali?
You can easily visit the 20 most beautiful places to visit in Bali while you are here. There are so many beautiful places that are easily accessible such as beautiful mountains and cool springs. You can also enjoy and the name is beautiful while on the island of the Gods.
1. Jinja Park, is a Japanese garden located at the foot of Mount Agung. If you want to go to Japan but the budget is not sufficient, then you can go to this park. In it there is a complete tour package, so you can enjoy the natural beauty of the island of the Gods. You can feel the Japanese atmosphere when you enter the entrance gate.
2. Bali also has the first warm water water boom in the world, its name is Toya devasya. You could say it is one of the super complete tourist destinations, especially if you like adventure and want to blend with nature. This place has everything to break the body to refresh the eyes and mind.
3. Temukus Village also offers a romantic trip in the middle of a flower bed. Most of you may imagine the ideal date, but nothing more romantic than a walk in a beautiful inflammation filled with bitter flowers. You can take your partner to a field full of flowers.
3. Bedugul Botanical Gardens has its own charm, because it is one of the most extensive gardens in Indonesia. You can bring your own vehicle when traveling around this place, so you can stop at every interesting spot to just breathe fresh air. However, you can also take advantage of the shuttle bus that will take you around.
4. Damarwidi Glamping is a glamping activity located in the middle of rice fields and mountains. If you are bored with the hustle and bustle of the South, then you can visit this area, because it is known to be quieter. In this area, you will find hills and the sound of birds chirping, complete with expanses of rice fields and plantations.
5. The Amora Bali Restaurant is a spectacular place that you must visit in Bali. This restaurant is known to be hundreds more above ground level, complete with beautiful views of Mount Batur, which makes the dining experience even more thrilling. Such a priceless view is offered directly by the Amora restaurant. In addition to the stunning scenery, there is also delicious food from the surrounding plantations.
6. Climbing sacred volcanoes such as Mount Batur is an attractive option. Mount Batur is included in the 20 most beautiful places to visit in Bali that you must try. This mountain takes 2 hours when you decide to climb it. When you are at the top, you can see a very extraordinary sunrise view.
7. You can also visit Jatiluwih rice terrace, this rice field area is not an ordinary rice field. This is because terraced rice fields with subak irrigation systems are a world heritage. You can enjoy the cool air complete with beautiful panoramas. Don’t forget the calm atmosphere, which attracts many tourists to come here.
8. From the village of Pinggan you can also enjoy the magical panorama of Mount Batur. This most frequently visited active volcano can be enjoyed from Pinggan village
9. Besides Mount Batur, there is also Lake Batur. Lake Batur has a very enchanting panorama, complete with the presence of a house in the middle of the lake.
10. In addition, you can also see firsthand the processing of one of the most expensive coffees in the world. The place is wedang sari coffee plantation. After you finish walking around this place, you will be served 10 cups of coffee containing different types of coffee and tea.
11. Also enjoy the wonder of Bedugul, which is located at the Ulun Danu Beratan temple. This type of temple is the second main temple after Besakih temple. Dedicated directly to Dewi Danu, who is the Goddess of the ruler of lakes and rivers. You can visit the temple and can pedal a duck bike in the middle of the lake.
12. Another activity is catching the clouds from the edge of the swimming pool, namely in the Munduk Moding plantation. Munduk Moding is a work designed directly by an award-winning Balinese architect. From inside the room only, you can step out through the glass door to be able to enjoy the amazing view of the coffee plantation.
13. Witness the enchanting twins, namely Tamblingan Lake and Buyan Lake. This natural tourist spot was formed due to a volcanic eruption. It is located side by side and only 1 km apart from the expanse of forest.
14. You can also go to a quiet cottage in the middle of the mountains, the name is strawberry hill hotel. Feel the beautiful natural scenery, and a warm and comfortable atmosphere like home.
15. Bali treetop adventure has lots of shady trees that allow you to invite children to play swing.
16. The next place is the village of Trunyan, which is a place to celebrate an unusual death. It is called beautiful because there is a fragrant aroma released from the trees around it, thus covering the rotten smell of the corpses.
17. Wanagiri village is also included in the most beautiful places that you must visit. Experience swinging on a tree that can be used by two people at once, as long as it’s not heavy.
18. Also enjoy wood-fired pizza and some Balinese-style sideboards at Gong Jatiluwih Restaurant and Lounge. Its location overlooking the vast rice fields, is a very relaxing place and serves a variety of delicious dishes that can be enjoyed.
20. Sang Giri Mountain tent resort is a mountainous resort that you can visit. In this place, you will feel the atmosphere of glamping without the presence of a door, complete with a jungle and shady panorama as far as the eye can see.
What are the Most Stunning Beaches in Bali?
There are many lists of the most beautiful beaches in Bali, complete with clean white sand and sunset views. The main attraction of Bali tourism is indeed its beaches. The white sand beaches in Bali are natural attractions that should be the main attraction.
Nusa Dua Beach Bali
Nusa Dua Beach Bali is favored by domestic tourists to visit, especially while on vacation in Bali. Nusa Dua Beach is the cleanest beach on the island of Bali, its cleanliness is always maintained because there are 5-star hotels there. In addition, there are also janitors who clean the beach.
Nusa Dua Beach Bali is very suitable for swimming because it is very safe for children to play. It has small waves, so all beaches in Nusa Dua are perfect for beach tourism with family and children.
Before the road that can divide the coral hills that was built to Pandawa Beach, you can see Pandawa Beach. Pandawa Beach is one of the hidden white sand parties in Bali, since there is a road with direct access to the coastline, making Pandawa Beach crowded with visitors.
Pandawa Beach is currently popular among domestic tourists, most of the tourists are on vacation to tourist attractions in South Bali. None other than to include a route to visit Pandawa Beach. The uniqueness and beauty of the Pandawa beach is located on a white rock cliff with statues of 5 Pandavas.
You can also see white sand that is smooth and clean in it, complete with calm and bluish sea water with green gradations. In addition, Pandawa Beach is very suitable for swimming and canoeing activities.
What are the Most Relaxing Places in Bali?
You can get the Most Relaxing Places in Bali if you visit the beaches in Bali. The beach is the most comfortable place for relaxation and relaxation, you can also invite your relatives when you are in this place.
Jimbaran Beach has a unique and beautiful village of its own. This beach is equipped with a very long stretch of coastline. In addition, there is also a coastline facing west, making Jimbaran Beach one of the best places to watch the sunset.
Jimbaran Beach sand is known to be very fine and yellowish white. In addition, the cleanliness of Jimbaran Beach is very well maintained, because along the coastline there are 5-star resorts. The waters of Jimbaran Beach are very calm and shallow, making Jimbaran Beach very suitable for swimming activities.
Of course there are special things that distinguish Jimbaran Beach from other tourist attractions. Because, along the Jimbaran Beach line there are beachside cafes that provide the main menu of grilled seafood. This white sand beach is favored by domestic tourists, because it offers culinary tourism activities that are very unique compared to other beaches.
Sanur Beach Bali
If most of the white sand parties in South Bali have a beautiful sunset, it is different from Sanur Beach with its sunrise. Sanur Beach is known for its beautiful sunrise view, the location of the Sanur coastline is on the eastern coast of the island of Bali.
Sanur Beach has a very beautiful sunrise view, especially the charming clean white sand complete with shallow sea waters. If you want to relax, you can visit this place as the best alternative choice.
What are the Places to visit in Bali with Family?
It feels like a vacation will be incomplete if you don’t visit the beaches in Bali. The beach is a place that must be visited especially if with family. Your family will definitely be very happy when invited to the beach.
Kuta Bali Beach
Kuta Beach Bali is the most popular white sand and is known to foreign countries. Famous spot as the best white sand beach tourist destination since 1970. Kuta area was a fishing village before tourism developed. Although at this time, the area in the tourist attractions of Kuta is no longer just a fishing village.
The tourist area of Kuta is very busy with tourist visits who like nightlife and crowded places. The attractiveness of Kuta beach makes tourists love holidays here. Kuta Beach has an attraction such as a very wide sloping white sand.
Kuta Beach is also equipped with facilities and infrastructure that support tourism around the beach area. The beauty of the sunset view also doesn’t need to be done anymore, especially access to the beach is also very close to Ngurah Rai airport.
Melasti Beach Ungasan
Melasti Beach Ungasan is a popular white sand beach tourist attraction in Uluwatu, precisely in South Bali. Customers who visit this place will definitely be amazed by the hidden beach on the island of Bali. Melasti Beach Ungasan is a very crowded beach with tourist visits from various continents.
What are the Best Places to Visit in Bali?
There are so many places that can be used as the best place when visiting Bali. This place can be an unexpected place. If you want a place for relaxation, then the various types of beaches in Bali can be an alternative.
Tanah Lot Beach
Tanah Lot beach has almost the same popularity as Kuta beach, Bali. That’s what makes Tanah Lot beach crowded with tourist visits. Domestic and foreign tourists often visit this beach. Most service providers in Bali always include tourist routes in tour packages by visiting Tanah Lot beach.
What are the Best Places to Visit in Bali for Young Adults?
The best place when visiting Bali for young adults is the virgin Karangasem Beach. Virgin Karangasem beach is a beach that you can visit while in Bali.
Virgin Beach Karangasem Bali
Called as virgin Karangasem beach, because of the location of the hidden beach in the east of the island of Bali. The location of the beach is not widely known, therefore it is included in the category of hidden beaches in Bali. You can visit this beach with a very affordable entrance ticket.